Arvo Growth Partners is the parent company and investor of several businesses with niche expertise in SAAS (Software As A Service) based companies. These companies managed by Arvo have extremely diversified roots in various industries including but not limited to legal, medical, safety, hospitality, and culinary. Arvo’s brands function primarily in the United States with a small but growing market share in international markets. In order to grow in current markets and expand with new products, Arvo is continuing to make investments in businesses that share a similar goal for creating a better tomorrow through the usage of advanced technologies. By submitting your application, you’ll be one step closer to working with an international brand with employees in several countries around the world.
Arvo Growth Partners is looking for a Marketing Intern (Opening Number: 1451644) to assist with the growth and success of its newest software products. The ideal candidate should have experience in social media marketing with knowledge in other digital marketing processes. This position will report directly to the growth manager for the specific product and to the Head of Growth & Success.
The Marketing Intern position will be an unpaid part-time or full-time position. All positions with Arvo have the opportunity to assist with the generation of additional revenue which will provide direct commission per sale.
Day To Day/Long Term Tasks:
- Development of ad campaigns in order to reach target markets based on business demand.
- Creation of digital assets including but not limited to social media posts, blogs, and ad campaigns.
- Engage with customers to drive sales and create brand loyalty.
- Work to develop brand culture and tone.
- Assist sales department to drive business growth.
- Work to develop direct results for growth through marketing campaigns within budget.
What You’ll Need:
- Former experience with customer service/account management, preferably in the software industry or the industry of the product.
- Knowledge of software.
- Basic business knowledge and understanding.
- Creativity & self-sufficient qualities.
- Fun/engaging personality.
- Knowledge of PPC ads on Facebook and Google.
- Ability to work within a budget to exceed growth goals.
- Knowledge of photoshop and other creative platforms.
Arvo Growth Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Arvo Growth Partners is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Arvo Growth Partners will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 833-462-2786 or via email at HumanResources@ArvoGP.com.
Arvo Growth Partners is an asset management and investment company that is responsible for the operation of several niche companies with a primary focus on software businesses (SaaS). Arvo works to invest and operate several businesses both nationally and internationally through the acquisition of a...