Arvo Growth Partners is the parent company and investor of several businesses with niche expertise in SAAS (Software As A Service) based companies. These companies managed by Arvo have extremely diversified roots in various industries including but not limited to legal, medical, safety, hospitality, and culinary. Arvo’s brands function primarily in the United States with a small but growing market share in international markets. In order to grow in current markets and expand with new products, Arvo is continuing to make investments in businesses that share a similar goal for creating a better tomorrow through the usage of advanced technologies. By submitting your application, you’ll be one step closer to working with an international brand with employees in several countries around the world.
Arvo Growth Partners is looking for a Financial Accounts Manager (Opening Number: 1251711) to assist with the leadership of our financial processes and the success of our current products. With the launch of three new products, the Financial Accounts Manager will be directly responsible for the increase of current revenue for all product lines, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and assistance with financial planning from a corporate aspect for products. The Financial Accounts Manager will also assist with the expansion of income per product and the minimization of expenses per product. The ideal candidate has experience with finance, accounting, financial management, financial planning, accounts receivable, accounts payable, a firm understanding of taxes and general accounting practices, customer experience, and possesses the needed drive to take initiative in order to be self-sufficient. The ideal candidate should also have experience with business and finance with a general understanding of software and IT. This position will directly report to the Head of Finance and the Global Director. This position will require quarterly meetings with the Board of Directors.
The Financial Accounts Manager’s salary will be a base salary along with commission based on performance. This will be a full-time position with Arvo. The base salary will be $55,000.00 annually with an additional $5,000.00 anticipated to be generated in commissions and bonuses upon goals and metrics being met.
Day To Day/Long Term Tasks:
- Direct management of income and record-keeping generated by each product along with a corporate standpoint.
- Direct management of expenses and record-keeping paid by each product along with a corporate standpoint.
- Management of day-to-day/long-term accounting ledger.
- Analyzation and planning of monthly budget per product.
- Filing expense and income reports.
- Working with corporate on financial-related tasks.
- Working with product managers on financial-related tasks.
- Assistance with taxes and tax write-offs.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in accounting with a strong understanding of tax laws.
- Ability with setting budgets for products and departments.
- Ability to hold and lead both teams and meetings in relation to financials.
- Strong understanding of overseas banking and account practices.
- Understanding of the USA and International tax law operations and practices.
- Knowledge of software and SAAS products.
- Business, Operations, and Corporate Leadership knowledge, understanding, and experience.
- Creativity & self-sufficient qualities.
- Relationship building and social skills.
- Ability to work with different industries in different regions.
- Ability to think/respond quickly with problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to set and exceed goals.
Arvo Growth Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Arvo Growth Partners is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Arvo Growth Partners will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 833-462-2786 or via email at HumanResources@ArvoGP.com.
Arvo Growth Partners is an asset management and investment company that is responsible for the operation of several niche companies with a primary focus on software businesses (SaaS). Arvo works to invest and operate several businesses both nationally and internationally through the acquisition of a...