Arvo Growth Partners is the parent company and investor of several businesses with niche expertise in SAAS (Software As A Service) based companies. These companies managed by Arvo have extremely diversified roots in various industries including but not limited to legal, medical, safety, hospitality, and culinary. Arvo’s brands function primarily in the United States with a small but growing market share in international markets. In order to grow in current markets and expand with new products, Arvo is continuing to make investments in businesses that share a similar goal for creating a better tomorrow through the usage of advanced technologies. By submitting your application, you’ll be one step closer to working with an international brand with employees in several countries around the world.
Arvo Growth Partners is looking for a Business Development Manager (Opening Number: 1251418) to assist with the management of our current team and the success of our current products. With the launch of three new products, the Business Development Manager will be directly responsible for the increase of current revenue for all product lines. The ideal candidate has experience with sales, sales management, customer experience, customer journey, and possesses the needed drive to take initiative in order to be self-sufficient. The ideal candidate should also have experience with business and finance with a general understanding of software and IT. This position will directly report to the Head of Growth & Success and the Global Director. This position will require quarterly meetings with the Board of Directors. The Business Development Manager’s salary will be a base salary along with commission based on performance. This will be a full-time position with Arvo. The base salary will be $25,000.00 annually with an additional $30,000.00 anticipated to be generated in commissions and bonuses upon goals and metrics being met.
Day To Day/Long Term Tasks:
- Direct management of existing partnerships.
- Constantly work to improve customer satisfaction and customer retention rating.
- Work to bring on new business for both assigned products/brands and the company as a whole.
- Meet current sales goals in order to increase revenue.
- Direct management of employees/employee growth.
- Work to expand the current sales team in new regions as needed by business demand or growth goals.
- Drive company profitability.
- Design and implement plans for growth for assigned products/brands and the company as a whole.
- Set department goals and individual employee goals.
What You’ll Need:
- Former experience with sales & sales management, preferably in the software industry or the industry of the product.
- Knowledge of software.
- Basic business knowledge and understanding.
- Creativity & self-sufficient qualities.
- Relationship building and social skills.
- Ability to work with different industries in different regions.
- Ability to think/respond quickly with problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to set and exceed goals.
Arvo Growth Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Arvo Growth Partners is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Arvo Growth Partners will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 833-462-2786 or via email at HumanResources@ArvoGP.com.
Arvo Growth Partners is an asset management and investment company that is responsible for the operation of several niche companies with a primary focus on software businesses (SaaS). Arvo works to invest and operate several businesses both nationally and internationally through the acquisition of a...